- Boarding Location: Big Pines Lodge Restaurant, 756 Pine Island Road
- Duration: The average tour lasts about 70 mins
- Days of Operation: on Caddo Lake Wednesday through Sunday
- Capacity: 16 people
- Don’t forget your camera and binoculars!
We will take you into the realm of the alligator!
Come aboard our 28-foot pontoon boat for an entertaining tour of Caddo Lake’s unique and diverse ecosystem. Our boat seats up to 16 people comfortably and is covered. Enjoy some good humor, history, and wildlife in one of the largest water forests in the world!
Our Pontoon Boat Tour will allow you to see much of the primeval, unique and diverse eco-system that make up this hauntingly beautiful lake. Photographers and nature lovers will be astounded by what Caddo Lake has to offer.
Over 250 species of birds make Caddo Lake their home and you never know when you might get that perfect photo.
Occasionally you will see that elusive alligators.
- There is a minimum charge of $50.00 if only 1 or 2 passengers are aboard+tax.
- Children under 13 must wear PFDs (life preservers). It’s the law!