- Boarding Location: Big Pines Lodge Restaurant, 756 Pine Island Road
- Duration: The average tour lasts about 70 minutes
- Days of Operation: Wednesday through Sunday
- Capacity: 16 people
- Don’t forget your camera and binoculars!
Welcome to the realm of the alligator!
Come aboard our 28-foot pontoon boat as we venture into the realm of the alligator for a thrilling tour of Caddo Lake’s ecosystem. Our covered boat lets up to 16 people tour the lake in comfort. Enjoy a day of humor and good conversation, lake history, and wildlife in one of the world’s largest water forests!
Captain Ron’s Pontoon Boat Tour allows you to see much of the primeval, unique and diverse eco-system that makes up this hauntingly beautiful lake. Captain Ron loves to share his lake knowledge and expertise in order to educate visitors about this spectacular locale – he even manages to work in that Texas sense of humor! Photographers and nature lovers are always astounded by the sights Caddo Lake has to offer, and everyone can learn something from their experienced captain.
Over 250 species of birds make Caddo Lake their home. You never know when you might get that perfect photo – or what you could see in the background!
Occasionally you will see those elusive alligators.
- There is a minimum charge of $50.00 + tax if only one or two passengers are aboard
- Children under 13 must wear PFDs (life preservers). It’s the law!
Join us on a swamp boat ride today!