Skip to primary navigation Skip to content Skip to footer
Back to The Captain's Table

Severe weather

a large body of water

Due to the threat of severe weather⚡️, Saturday February 10th, we will be closed. Sunday is pending, we are keeping an eye on the radar. Call if you are unsure. Be safe and we look forward to seeing you in better weather. ⚡️⚡️⚡️

  • Posted in: